Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Almost 27 years in Utah, USA






Soon is gonna be almost 27 years since the time I arrived in the US.
In 1988 I came to Utah, where I live since. I visited a lots of places, but my permanent place was always Salt Lake City.( Mill Creek and Holladay)

I am thinking of starting a series of shorts on immigrant life in Utah. They will be from my prospective, from my personal experience, so do not expect objectivity.

For my 27 years here I saw plenty of "good, bad and the ugly". I met so many wonderful  people and lots of "soulless scum", that made me sick.
I had my family created here, my son was born in Utah. I changed several jobs. Some of them good, some not so.
 I was a target of a "set up", that was meant to make me look like a criminal. I was a target of bulling, that was meant to humiliate me. I stood up for myself and  was retaliated upon.
It is very ugly side of American life, when people loose their morals, just to retaliate against a person, who would not bow before them.

I had my own small ethnic business, that lasted almost seven years, so I am a former entrepreneur.

I am son of one of the first people in the 1980's to join the Mormon church. It was my mother. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia now.

I had pleasure to travel all over the West of the US. Its a beautiful country, with a lots of places to visit. US has one of the most gorgeous scenery and National Parks. Combination of modern roads and Parks makes it great for car travel- easy access to great places.

I blog, I cook, I travel ( when I can)

See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment